Tổng hợp 150 đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh là tài liệu vô cùng hữu ích mà Donwload.vn muốn giới thiệu đến các bạn học sinh tham khảo. Đây là đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Anh của các trường và trung tâm ôn thi nên nội dung đề thi rất sát với kiến thức mà các em học.
Thông qua 150 đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh này sẽ giúp các em tự tin hơn trước khi chính thức bước chân vào kỳ thi quan trọng này. Ngoài ra Blog Tiền Điện Tử cũng cung cấp rất nhiều đề thi vào lớp 10 các môn Toán, Văn để các em tham khảo.
Đề thi vào lớp 10 môn Tiếng Anh tỉnh Bắc Ninh
1. Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete the following sentence.
Jean cloth _________from cotton in the 18th century.
B. is made
C. is being made
D. was made
2. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the rest.
3. Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete the following sentence.
The students are looking forward to _________the result of the final examination.
4. Choose the sentence which has the same meaning as the given one.
He finished his exercises on time.
A. His exercises were finish on time
B. His exercises were finished on time.
C. His exercises are finished on time.
D. His exercises was finished on time.
5. Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete the following sentence.
They suggested that we _________to the gym after work.
A. should go
D. A & C
6. Choose the best answer that is made from the given cues.
Are / we / fond / play / computer / not / grames
A. Are you not fond of playing computer games?
B. We are not fond of play computer games.
C. We are not fond of playing computer games.
D. We are not fond playing computer gamers.
7. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the rest.
8. Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete the following sentence.
It’s very kind _________you to help me.
9. Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete the following sentence.
You’re interested in fashion so much, _________?
A. are you
B. do you
C. aren’t you
D. don’t you
10. Choose the sentence which has the same meaning as the given one.
“Why do you come here late?” she asked me.
A. She asked me why I come there late.
B. She asked me why I came there late.
C. She asked me why I came here late.
D. She asked me why you came there late.
11. Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete the following sentence.
Minh asked me what he _________do.
A. has to
B. had to
12. Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete the following sentence.
They have known each other _________they were children.
13. Choose the best answer that is made from the given cues.
every / for / to / morning / health / your / day / do / good / is / exercise
A. To do your morning exercises everyday is good for health.
B. To do exercises everyday morning is good for your health.
C. Do morning exercises for everyday is good to your health.
D. To do morning exercises everyday is good for your healt.
14. Choose the sentence which has the same meaning as the given one.
“Can you play the piano?:” he asked the girl.
A. He asked the girl if she can play the piano.
B. He asked the girl if he could play the piano.
C. He asked the girl if she could play the piano.
D. He asked the girl if she played the piano.
Read the passage and choose the best answer A, B, C or D to complete each of the blanks.
My village is generally called Langde which consists of Upper Langde and Lower Lane. My own village is Upper Langde, 32 kilometers away from Kaili city and 17 kilometers away from Leishan Country. My hometown is located at the foot of a scenic mountain with a murmuring crystal clear river in front.Groups of waterwheels by the river side produce beautiful folk songs day and night.
My father said that we have this festival runs for three consecutive years. People do not kill fattened pigs during the first and second years but only in the final year. So the most special year is the last one, namely the 13th year. As you can imagine, it is not easy to see many in one lifetime. I can’t remember what the last one, 13 years ago, was like. Fortunately my village held the festival from 22nd February to 2nd March this year (2004) and the one this year was a very spectacular.
15. The writer’s village is…………………………………………………..
A. in Upper Langde
B. 32 km away from Leishan County
C. in Lower Lane
D. 17km away from Kaili city planned
16.What is NOT mentioned in the description of the author’s hometown?
A. It produced beautiful folk songs
B. It is near a river
C. You can go there on foot
D. It is near a mountain.
17. When are the fattened pigs killed?
A. Every thirteen years of the festival.
B. During the first year of the festival.
C. During the second year of the festival
D. In the final year of the festival.
18. The word “ namely “ can be replaced by………………………………………….
A. such as
B. that is
D. for example
19. When will the next festival be held?
A. In 2005
B. In 2006
C. In 2007
D. In 2017
20. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the rest.
21. Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete the following sentence.
They are used _________outdoors and under pressure.
A. to work
B. to be working
C. to working
22. Choose the underlined word or phrase that is in correct.
Did your house built a long time ago?
23. Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete the following sentence.
Do you mind if I turn _________the T.V? I want to watch the news.
24. Choose the sentence which has the same meaning as the given one.
She doesn’t go to china with us.
A. We wish she goes to China with us.
B. We wish she did went to China with us.
C. We wish she went to China with us.
D. We wish she can go to China with us.
25. Choose the best answer that is made from the given cues.
conutries / not / those / many / to / plan / agreed / the / of
A. Many of those countries agreed not to the plan.
B. Many of those countries not agreed to the plan.
C. Not many of those countries agreed to the plan.
D. Not of many those countries agreed to the plan.
26. Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete the following sentence.
_________him this book if he comes.
27. Choose the underlined word or phrase that is in correct.
When she came (A)to (B) my house this morning,(C) I still slept.(D)
28. Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete the following sentence.
She asked me what _________.
A. is my name
B. my name is
C. my name was
D. my name
29. Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete the following sentence.
– An: “I’ve passed my exam.” – Ba: “_________.”
A. Good luck
B. It’s nice of you to say so
C. That’s a good idea.
30. Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete the following sentence.
– Mary: “That’s a very nice skirt you are wearing.” – Julia: “_________.”
A. That’s nice
B. I like it
C. That’s all right
D. I’m glad you like it
31. Choose the best answer that is made from the given cues.
enough / that / money / car / we / to / didn’t / buy / have
A. We have didn’t enough money to buy that car.
B. We didn’t have enough that money to buy car.
C. We didn’t have enough money to buy that car.
D. We didn’t have money enough to buy that car.
32. Choose the best answer among A, B, C or D to complete the following sentence.
Let’s have a drink, _________?
A. shall we
B. will we
C. shall you
D. do we
Đề thi vào 10 môn Anh phòng GD&ĐT Lạng Giang
Chọn từ (ứng với A, hoặc B, C, D) có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác với 3 từ còn lại:
1. A. looked finished C. rented D. passed
2. A. puppet plumber C. thunder D.humor
Chọn từ (ứng với A, hoặc B, C, D) ứng với từ có trọng âm chính nhấn vào âm tiết có vị trí khác với 3 từ còn lại:
3. A. precious
4. A. remote
Chọn phương án đúng (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) để hoàn thành mỗi câu sau:
5. When the weather is too hot for long trousers, people often wear ……with a T-shirt.
6. There was no football match on VTV3, so I turned to another …… [tune in to]
7. Tet is the most important ……for Vietnamese people.
8. The Kimono is a Japanese ……costume.
9. The students are very …. that they are going to the countryside.
10. Who will look ……the baby while we go out?
11. In 1995, a huge earthquake ……severe damage to Kobe city, Japan.
A. has caused
12. We usually ……our grandparents on summer vacations.
A. to visit
13. He’s living in Hanoi. He ……there since 2010.
C. has lived
D. is living
14. If he ……phone this afternoon, I will phone him this evening.
15. Children dislike …..to the dentist.
16. My brother works for a company…. makes glass bottles.
17. The damaged bridge was ……by the workers two weeks ago.
18. There used …..a banyan tree in my village.
B. to be
19. Nga is a student in HCM City. She is talking to Maryam, a Malaysian student.
Nga: “Do you live in a city, too?” – Maryam: “………”
A. The two cities are the same.
B. Pleased to meet you, Nga.
C. Oh yes, very much.
D. Yes. I live in Kuala Lumpur.
20. I don’t know French. I wish I …… speak French.
21. She asked me …..I liked pop music.
22. It rains a lot ……June.
23. Mai and Linda are talking about how to save electricity.
Mai: “I think we should turn off all the fans before leaving the classroom.”
A. That’s a good idea.
B. No, thanks.
C. How far?
D. Do you like it?
24. Mai and Linda are roomates. They are talking about their tommorow’s plan.
Linda: “ I’m clothes shopping tomorrow.” – Mai: “ ………”
A. Are they in the town centre?
B. What do they need to buy?
C. How long is it?
D. Can I leave a message?
Đọc kỹ đoạn văn sau và chọn phương án đúng (ứng với A, hoặc B, C, D) cho mỗi chỗ trống từ 25 đến 28.
I’m sorry you (25) …. come to my party yesterday. Jon told me you had a very bad cold and you had to stay (26) …. bed. Are you feeling better now?
It was a very good (27) …. ; the nicest I have ever had. Lots of my friends were there and they gave me some lovely presents. I will tell you more about the party when you come to school (28) …. Monday.
25. A. could
26. A. in
27. A. person
28. A. from
Đọc kỹ đoạn văn sau và chọn phương án đúng (ứng với A, hoặc B, C, D) cho mỗi câutừ 29 đến 32.
Pollution is the process of making something dirty. Sometimes, the air becomes dirty from natural causes. If a volcano erupts, it will fill the air with gases, pieces of ash and smoke. People often cause the air to become polluted. When garbage becomes old, a gas called methane fills the air. Cars fill the air with fumes. A lot of factories emit poisons into the air. Weapons of war also add toxic gases into the air. To decrease air pollution, air quality standards, like Clean Air Act, were enacted in 1963 and then some pollutants have been reduced.
29. A volvano erupting is a(n) …. cause of air pollution.
30. According to the passage, methane is a gas from …..
B. old garbage
31. The word “toxic” in line 5 can be best replaced by ……
32. What does the word “it” in line 2 refer to?
C. natural cause
D. volcano erupting
Chọn phương án đúng (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) để hoàn thành mỗi các sau:
33. Although I looked into every drawer, …….
A. and my keys were under the bed
B. I found my keys under the bed
C. but I didn’t find my keys
D. I couldn’t find my keys
34. The word jeans comes from a kind of material …..
A. was made in Europe
B. that it was made in Europe
C. which was made in Europe
D. in Europe it was made
35. What about going to the cinema?
A. I suggest that we may to go to the cinema.
B. I suggest that we will not go to the cinema.
C. I suggest about go to the cinema.
D. I suggest that we should go to the cinema.
36. Mai is very shy, so she doesn’t enjoys parties.
A. If Mai were shy, she enjoyed parties.
B. If Mai isn’t very shy, she would enjoy parties.
C. If Mai weren’t shy, she would enjoy parties.
D. If Mai were shy, she will enjoy parties.
Mời các bạn tải File về để xem thêm nội dung chi tiết